Welcome to the Corporate Soul Movement
To join take the pledge below. If you’d like your website or blog to appear on the Corporate Soul blog roll leave a link in the comments section. Please include a short descriptive phrase of 5 words or less to appear when folks hover over your link.
- That I’ve read Fixing the Hole in the Corporate Soul (click here)
- Not to leave my soul in the car (on the train, plane, bus etc) when I go to work.
- To be in the company of my own soul at all times.
- To be in the soul of my own company at all times.
- To be aware of and respect other souls
For Corporate Members:
- To bring soul to all that we do
- To develop a culture that invites people’s souls to work
For coaches and consultants:
- To courageously name the importance of soul, essence, purpose and passion as appropriate even if I feel like I’m sticking my neck out
Terry Seamon @tseamon
Jane Perdue @thehrgoddess
Jennifer Miller @JenniferVMiller
Ava Diamond @feistywoman
Susan Mazza @SusanMazza
Dale Lawrence @eaglesflite
Ruth Ann Harnisch @RuthAnnHarnisch
Paul McConaughy @MiNutrition
Scott Downs @scottdowns3
August Turak @augustturak
Laura Daley @laurajdaley
Ivvo hen @ideathinker
Gwyn Teatro @GwynT
Thomas Waterhouse @Encouraging
Doug Edgar @compasscoaching
Jake Hillman @GoDriveMC
Monica Diaz @monedays
Louise and George Altman - Intentional Workplace @intentionalcomm
Marion Chapsal @marionchapsal
Tanveer Nasser @TanveerNasser
Read Chapter 1 of the Corporate Soul Series featuring an interview with Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos, The Sole of Corporate Soul